Contributions submitted to GNSS+R 2023 will be considered for program placement under the standard peer review process. The Technical Program Committee will organize all accepted papers into either oral or poster sessions. We are proposing a Special Issue of IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing (JSTARS) after the workshop in the event that participants would like to submit full (6 page) peer-reviewed papers.
- Abstract length: 2 – 4 pages
- Acceptance process: Standard Peer Review
- Presentation: Oral or Poster. Although the workshop will allow for both in person and remote participation, preference will be given to in person oral presentations.
- Proceedings: Electronic book of abstracts on USB drive
- Publication: There will be a special issue in IEEE JSTARS that authors will have the option of submitting to. Papers will undergo the normal peer review process. Submission opening date: June 1, 2023, Submission closing date: September 1, 2023. Click here to download the call for papers for the special issue.
Formatting instructions and abstract templates are available for download at the links below. There has been some confusion about the templates–the templates below are indeed for abstract submission.
Please note that although the requested length of the abstracts is 2-4 pages, do not stress if the length of your abstract is 1.75 or 4.25 pages, as long as it rounds to 2-4, you’ll be in the clear.
In order to upload the abstract, click on the “Submit Abstract” link to access the Abstract Submission webpage.
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
If you have problems submitting your abstract, please let us know: email@example.com