May 24 – 26, 2023
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Welcome to IEEE GNSS+R 2023, the international forum for reporting and discussing recent achievements and new concepts in Global Navigation Satellite System-Reflectometry (GNSS-R) and other signals of opportunity (SoOp-R).
The hybrid meeting will focus on the latest advances in GNSS-R/SoOp-R theory and modeling, instrumentation, algorithms and applications in the field of ocean, land, cryosphere, atmosphere, and ionosphere remote sensing.
Theoretical modeling and signal processing techniques
Data calibration/validation and retrieval approaches
Ground and airborne experiments
Instrumentation and technology
Sea surface altimetry
Ocean, land, and cryosphere applications
Atmosphere and ionosphere applications
- Abstract opening date: November 28, 2022
- Abstract closing date: February 13, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: March 6, 2023
- Registration opening: March 6, 2023 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Workshop dates: May 24-26, 2023
Photo Credit Gaurav Pikale